Our Elected Leaders
- Organizing and leading worship services
- Choosing religious education curricula
- Building and maintaining facilities
- Managing finances
- Determining the congregation’s position on social justice issues
- Determining the vision and growth of our Fellowship
As strong believers in the democratic process, being a lay-led congregation is an important aspect of our UU Fellowship of Dubuque.
You are invited to connect with congregation leaders and volunteers with any questions, ideas, concerns, compliments, etc., you may have. Contact information can be found in the directory.
2020 Board Members
- Marian Maciej-Hiner, President (2-year term: 2020-21)
- Katie Heil, Secretary (2-year term: 2020-21)
- Jerry Guenther, Treasurer (2-year term: 2019-20)
- Diane Baker, Trustee (2-year term: 2021-22)
- Gail Guenther, Trustee (1 year term: 2020)
- Linda Ressler, Trustee (2-year term: 2020-21)
The Board meets monthly. See Calendar for upcoming dates.
UUFD Leadership Team
The UUFD Leadership Team consists of Board members and committee chairs. This group works together to lead the congregation in new ways of connecting and operating.
Committee Chairs & Members
See Committees page.
See Volunteers page