Interested in supporting our Historic Restoration project? Learn more about the project or donate below!
How to Give
UUFD is a non-profit religious organization funded solely by its members and friends. Donations may be submitted in the following ways. Please designate the purpose of your donation (e.g. Historic Restoration, Pledge, Collection Plate, etc.).
- Checks (payable to UUFD) may be:
- Placed in the weekly collection plate
- Mailed to PO Box 1369 Dubuque, IA 52004
- Mailed to the Treasurer, Jerry Guenther
- Pay online via PayPal using the donate button below (PayPal account not required). Please consider adding 3% to your donation to cover PayPal fees incurred by UUFD.
- Cash placed in the weekly collection plate (cash without a name & designation will be considered part of the weekly charitable giving)
- For UUFD Members Only: Direct withdrawal can be set up your from checking or savings account to transfer contributions to the UUFD checking account. To set it up, complete the lines marked with an “X” on this form (PDF) and submit it to the Treasurer, Jerry Guenther. He will fill out the UUFD sections of the form.
If you have questions, contact UUFDtreasurer@gmail.com.
Collection Plate Charitable Giving
Half of the collection each Sunday goes to a local charity chosen by the Social Action committee. Since we do not have cash contributions for our virtual services, anyone wishing to contribute to the charity should note on any contributions sent to our Treasurer that they are specifically for the collection plate.
Budget & Pledges
See Budget & Pledges for information on Fellowship income and expenses.