The total estimated cost for the restoration project is $1.5 million:
- $465,000 to replicate the belfry
- $410,000 to restore the exterior
- $625,000 to renovate the interior
We are working to raise $500,000 from pledges, donations, grants, and historic tax credits. With our benefactor’s 2:1 Challenge Match, we can cover the entire project cost.
We’re on our way! Our application for $300,000 in historic tax credits is under review. With $64,000 in pledges and donations already in-hand – we need to raise $136,000.
Your gift will be tripled!
Generous friends of the congregation with a love for historic restoration have made an extraordinary Challenge Match Offer: For every $1 we raise – they’ll match it with $2!
What does this mean? From now through December 31, 2020, your check donation or firm pledge commitment has 3 x the impact!
Giving your gift now is a good way to be sure the impact will be multiplied by the Challenge Match Funds!
How to give
Donations and pledges of any amount are welcome! Any donation or pledge made before December 31, 2020 will be tripled!
- Checks may be made out to “Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of Dubuque” and mailed to PO Box 1369 Dubuque, IA 52001.
- Online payments may be made via PayPal using the donate button below (PayPal account not required). Please consider adding 3% to cover PayPal fees.
- Online payments may be made via Faithify by clicking this campaign link (Faithify account is required). The MidAmerica Chalice Lighters will donate 10% of the final amount the Faithify campaign raises, up to $1,000.
- Pledges may be submitted by completing and signing this PDF form and emailing it to UUFDtreasurer@gmail.com.
UU Fellowship of Dubuque is a non-profit religious organization. All gifts are tax deductible as provided by law.
Check with your tax advisor
- Learn about the tax advantages of sending donations directly from your IRA to UUFD.
- There may be tax advantages to donating by the end of 2020
Questions? Contact Marian Maciej-Hiner, UUFD Board President, (608-642-1717) or email@example.com.